Welcome to the CAA Market...Your Source for Local Food and Products from the Yampa Valley
Community Agriculture Alliance is a local, non profit organization committed to supporting local agriculture in the Yampa Valley. The CAA Market is one of our programs that provides local producers the opportunity to sell directly to local customers. Check out the Product List page and all the wonderful local products available. You can learn more about our local producers in the Meet Your Producers page.
Go to the Sign Up! page to register and then you can begin shopping!
Ordering is open Monday noon through Thursday midnight. Orders are picked up downtown Steamboat Springs at CAA offices on Fridays between 9 am and 5:30pm. We ask all customers to support this program with an annual membership contribution. There are several options, sign up now to learn more and receive our weekly emails with specials and new products.
Questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us.
- You can view what's available by looking at the Product List, check back often as new products are listed throughout the week
- If you want to place an order, you must first register as a customer. We ask all customers to support the program with an annual membership contribution, three options:
- $50 CAA Membership $25 CAA Market Membership $5 One Time Order Fee (Moots and CO Group Realty employees corporate membership)
- CAA Market is open Monday noon till Thursday midnight
- Orders are picked up at CAA offices, 141 9th Street, downtown Steamboat, on Fridays 9-5:30pm
- Forgot to order, we have inventory of limited products available for purchase Fridays and Same Day Pickup option
- Already a CAA member, be sure to note this on your sign up/registration, no additional fee is necessary
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards
- Be sure to complete your order, you will receive a confirmation email when order is final and pick up reminder Thurs afternoon
- There is no minimum order. You can order what you want, when you want!
Thank You for Supporting Local!